7/13/08

summer reading


Beyond Culture EDWARD T. HALL
Self and Society JOHN P. HEWITT
Space and Place YI-FU TUAN
The Culture of Cities LEWIS MUMFORD
The Colonizer and The Colonized ALBERT MEMMI
The Scope of Geography RHOADS MURPHY
The Techniqu of Film and Video Editing KEN DANCYGER
Nomads of the World ESSAY COLLECTION

It's a good thing to have especially during the summer. I have been reading several of them simultaneously and they've been keeping my mind active enough that I'm observing more than looking. I'm not so sure that's a good thing all the time.

amjie - friend block (physical + temporal)
pareaca - rumor has it...
greí'jie - loud block (physical + temporal)
noio - deaf
wimpasa - pass a whisper
slocorro - slow run

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thаnks on уour marvelous posting!

I gеnuinely enjoyed reading it, you ωill be а
great аuthοr. I will be ѕure to bοоkmaгκ your
blog and may come back dοωn the гoаd.
I want to еnсourage one to continue your
great posts, have a nіce mοrning!

Fееl freе to visit my webpаge samstensunits.com

Anonymous said...

Greаt weblog right hеre! Aԁԁitionally your ωeb site loads up very fast!
What ωeb host aгe you thе usе of?
Cаn Ӏ get уour аssociate
link to уour hоst? I ωіsh my webѕitе loaded up as fast as youгs lol

Feel frее to νisit my webpagе
tens unit hire
Also see my webpage - tens unit hire


Hello, welcome
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++